Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
"Enterprise resource planning (ERP) integrates internal and external management information across an entire organization, embracing finance/accounting, manufacturing, sales and service, CRM, etc. ERP systems automate this activity with an integrated software application. Its purpose is to facilitate the flow of information between all business functions inside the boundaries of the organization and manage the connections to outside stakeholders.
ERP systems can run on a variety of hardware and network configurations, typically employing a database as a repository for information.
ERP systems typically include the following characteristics:
- An integrated system that operates in real time (or next to real time), without relying on periodic updates.
- A common database, which supports all applications.
- A consistent look and feel throughout each module.
- Installation of the system without elaborate application/data integration by the Information Technology (IT) department."
We have numerous references in the field of ERP development. We have managed to prove our competence in different market segments. We have many references among which there are some of our own designs and products.
If you choose us, you have the possibility
- To develop a system based only on the web.
- Thick client application in the inner system.
- Smart phone client application (e.g.: Android)
- We are professional at making statistics and drawing up tables. See: Products / DBMyne
Why it is worth choosing us
- Customized development - There are a lot of softwares available on the IT market for different purposes. However, it is not sure that a particular software is suitable for the activities of your business. Another possibility is that there is a software which can do all the necessary tasks, but therefore it is too general, difficult to use and to train.
- Integrated system - In the systems developed by us, all the processes are served by a software. The different areas are separated by a system of authorizations.
- Client focused development - We are well experienced in developing unique, tailor-made systems. It is important for us to serve the comfort of our clients and to make our softwares easy to use. The key to this is contacting our clients regularly and listening to their problems as well as solving them.
- Ready-made modules - Our Business Management Systems can be integrated with the modules in our products. Due to this we can provide complete integrity in our systems.
- Regulated processes - We have fundamental quality expectations in terms of our products. We hold it highly important that our systems meet the current legal regulations and the orders given by our clients.
- Migration of data - In case of changing from an existing system we can ensure the migration of the data from the old system into the new one. It helps to make the change of systems smooth.
- Clear user interface - Our softwares are provided with a uniform, easy-to-use, user friendly interface. By using well established technologies and planning thoroughly, we aim to achieve our goals with the help of more than a decade experience.
- Proved framework - Our applications are developed with the help of framework systems designed for bsiness processes (our technologies/ framework) This way we can achieve that our softwares have a uniform interface, they are easy to learn and to use.
- Thorough design - The development of our applications is preceded by thorough design. So we can develop more stabile and reliable softwares. In case of bigger projects our products are dveloped in an iterative way, which means regular consultation with our clients so that the software developed by us can be more comfortable to use and customized.
In case you would like to have an ERP system developed, contact our colleagues: Contact